Explore New Orleans
Also Featured In
Bourbon House Seafood & Oyster Bar
The Bourbon House is an authentic New Orleans seafood restaurant, with its dining room windows looking out onto the riotous Bourbon Street. Inside, the atmosphere is classy and quieter, with the menu... Read More
The Bourbon House is an authentic New Orleans seafood restaurant, with its dining room windows looking out onto the riotous Bourbon Street. Inside, the atmosphere is classy and quieter, with the menu including only in-season Gulf of Mexico offerings. The wait staff is over-the-top attentive and caring, able to guide you through the various oyster options and small batch/single barrel bourbon choices. The Bourbon House is home to the New Orleans Bourbon Society which is a club dedicated to the appreciation of fine bourbons. If you're into fish with or without shell and like the darker libations, this is your spot.
- Seafood: "The place is classy, but that doesn't mean you can't go to town on a dozen oysters and three fingers of bourbon."
- Group Friendly: "More than 90 American whiskeys are poured at the bar, with frozen bourbon milk punch a specialty."
- Restaurants near Mercedes-Benz Superdome: "For the best in local seafood, start with the Plateaux de Fruits de Mer, an iced tower of shucked oysters, Gulf shrimp, seasonal seafood salads and marinated crab fingers."
- Best for Seafood Because: The Bourbon House is ideally located for the business traveler based on Canal Street.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The vibe is classy but approachable at this haven of fresh seasonal seafood located on Bourbon Street.
- Best for Restaurants near Mercedes-Benz Superdome Because: Dickie Brennan's elegant seafood-centric restaurant is proof-positive that you can get good food on Bourbon Street.