Explore New Orleans
Also Featured In
A favorite with the locals, this eatery's the perfect spot to spend a leisurely morning. Beverage selections are of the non-alcoholic variety, including fruit and vegetable juices, Abita root beer and... Read More
A favorite with the locals, this eatery's the perfect spot to spend a leisurely morning. Beverage selections are of the non-alcoholic variety, including fruit and vegetable juices, Abita root beer and organic coffee. Menu favorites include the muffuletta, filled with ham, cheese, salami, and olive salad, and huevos rancheros, comprised of chilies, black beans, egg and tortillas in a deeply flavored mole sauce. Lush plants, whimsical art work and regional music playing in the background add to this restaurant's vitality. Surrey's has two locations on Magazine Street, one in the lower Garden shopping district and one uptown close to Napoleon Avenue.
- Garden District's Best Lunch, Brunch: "Surrey's is the spot if you're looking for healthier fare and don't need a drink to wash it down. They serve delicious freshly squeezed juice and shots of wheat grass."
- Garden District's Best Brunch: "Surrey's is great if you want a shot of wheat grass and a tonic of fresh juices before you hit the bar."
- Best for Garden District's Best Lunch Because: Surrey's offers diners lighter eats, especially appreciated on a hot summer day.
- Best for Brunch Because: Magazine Street and brunch go hand in hand. Surrey's is the preeminent brunch spot on the famed New Orleans strip.
- Best for Garden District's Best Brunch Because: Surrey's is a neighborhood hot spot among locals for delicious brunch and creative juice blends.