Explore New Orleans
Also Featured In
Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro
Type: Live Music
If you want to make a night out of listening to traditional jazz music in a comfortable atmosphere while sipping a drink, Snug Harbor, located on Frenchmen Street is the place for you. With its classy... Read More
If you want to make a night out of listening to traditional jazz music in a comfortable atmosphere while sipping a drink, Snug Harbor, located on Frenchmen Street is the place for you. With its classy grown up vibe, Snug allows you to really chill out and enjoy yourself without having to worry about seating or the lack of drink options. Some of the city's famous Neville Brothers are regulars here, and the crowd is usually void of the type that isn't there solely for the music and the experience. With a full wine menu and regional dining options crafted by their skilled cooking staff, this really is the place to go for jazzy evening.
- Dining Room: Sun-Thu 5pm-10:45pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-11:45pm
- Showtimes: Daily 8pm, 10pm
- Cover Charged with Entertainment: $12 - $20
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Snug is a great spot for a burger downstairs before catching life traditional jazz in the intimate music room.
- Best for Jazz Clubs Because: There's no better spot to catch the A-list of local jazz greats.
- Best for Live Music Because: Snug is an institution, a place to hear the city's first families of jazz, from the Nevilles to the Marsalis clan.