Explore New Orleans
Snug Harbor Jazz Bistro
Type: Live Music
If you want to make a night out of listening to traditional jazz music in a comfortable atmosphere while sipping a drink, Snug Harbor, located on Frenchmen Street is the place for you. With its classy... Read More
If you want to make a night out of listening to traditional jazz music in a comfortable atmosphere while sipping a drink, Snug Harbor, located on Frenchmen Street is the place for you. With its classy grown-up vibe, Snug allows you to enjoy yourself without having to worry about seating or the lack of drink options. A few of the city's famous Neville family are regulars here, and the crowd is usually focused solely on the music and the experience. There is a dining room with a casual menu of steaks and chops and lots of wine options. Snug really is the place to go for a jazzy evening.
- Dining Room: Sun-Thu 5pm-10:45pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-11:45pm
- Showtimes: Daily 8pm, 10pm
- Cover Charged with Entertainment: $12 - $20
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Snug is a great spot for a burger before catching live traditional jazz in the intimate music room.
- Best for Jazz Clubs Because: There's no better spot to catch the A-list of local jazz greats.
- Best for Live Music Because: Snug is an institution, a place to hear the city's first families of jazz, from the Nevilles to the Marsalis clan.