Explore New Orleans
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of New Orleans CVB
The Spotted Cat
Type: Late Night / After Hours, Live Music, Lounge
623 Frenchmen St
New Orleans, LA 70117
- Mon-Fri: 4pm-2am
- Sat-Sun: 3pm-2am
- No Cover Charge
- Best Nightlife: "There's a terrific night art market just next door, open every night from 7 pm, definitely a must-shop."
- Jazz Clubs: "Early shows give visitors afternoon options for music and dance."
- Dance Clubs: "Free beginner swing dance lessons are offered at 5 pm every Wednesday."
- Live Music: "There's a terrific night art market just next door, open Wed.-Sun from 7 pm, definitely a must-shop."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The bar offers live music in an authentic New Orleans setting.
- Best for Jazz Clubs Because: The Spotted Cat is an iconic Frenchmen Street club known for swing dancing crowds and lively bands.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: This Frenchmen Street fave draws locals and visitors to its eclectic menu of retro and gypsy swing music.
- Best for Live Music Because: This hoppin' spot on Frenchmen Street attracts an eclectic crowd with acoustic gypsy swing jazz music.