Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of E+ / drnadig
The First Saturdays & Sundays program allows all visitors with disabilities and their guests to enter 30 minutes before the Aquarium opens on the first Saturday and the first Sunday of each month, for a leisurely, crowd-free visit.
In their brand-new exhibit,Living Seashore, you can touch sea creatures like moon snails and jellyfish. At their shark tank, visitors will feel like they are part of the resident sharks' habitat as they walk inside.
- Nov: -; Feb Mon-Thu; 10am-4pm
- Fri: 10am-8pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm Mar; -; Oct Mon-Thu; 9am-4pm
- Fri: 9am-8pm
- Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm
- Adult $24.95; Senior (60+) $23.95; Child (3-11) $19.95
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Marine life and seafood is embroidered into the fabric of Baltimore.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The building located on Baltimore's Inner Harbor has beautiful architecture, and you feel like you become part of the ocean once inside.