Also Featured In
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Type: Spectator Sports, Tours and Excursions
The Junior Orioles Dugout Club is the official... Read More
The Junior Orioles Dugout Club is the official Kids Club of the Baltimore Orioles. Kids ages 14 and under who join the Club will receive a membership card, a lanyard and ticket holder, a subscription to Orioles Kids magazine, an Orioles hat, tickets to 10 pre-selected Orioles games, and more, all in a team duffel bag! Friends and family members of Dugout Club members can purchase tickets on Dugout Club days for as low as $6 each. Fans can upgrade to lower level seats.
The Kids' Corner – near Gate C – features entertainment for younger fans, including a moon bounce, speed pitch, climb and play area, a batting cage, larger-than-life Oriole Bird bobbleheads and more.
- Tours - Regular Season: Mon-Sat 11am, Noon, 1pm, 2pm; Sun 12:30pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Tours - Off-Season: Mon-Sat 11am, 1pm; Sun 12:30pm, 2:30pm
- Tours Adult $9; Senior (55+) $6; Child (4-14) $6; Child (3 and under) Free
Game Tickets Call for Details
- Things to Do with Kids: "Is it going to be your kid's birthday? Fans can have the Oriole Bird visit you while you are here at the game. You select the inning, and for a $75 donation to the Orioles Charitable Foundation, with proceeds going to Shannon's Fund, the Bird will bring a goody bag to the birthday boy or girl right at his or her seat! Reservations must be placed at least 24 hours in advance."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: There are so many fun opportunities for kids to participate with the O's: keep an eye out for contests, etc.