Also Featured In
Boston Children's Museum
Type: Children's Museums, Family Friendly, Museums
The Boston Children's Museum is a local favorite. Exhibits focus on science, culture, environmental awareness, health & fitness, and the arts, and all encourage kids to interact (via touch). Many... Read More
The Boston Children's Museum is a local favorite. Exhibits focus on science, culture, environmental awareness, health & fitness, and the arts, and all encourage kids to interact (via touch). Many amazing adventures await at the Children's Museum; kids can climb the centrally located maze, blow big bubbles in the dedicated bubble room, build something solid in the construction zone, learn about culture, and even countdown to kindergarten in the make-shift classroom. The Boston Children's Museum also features the perfect place for the under 3 crowd, Playspace. This room comes complete with crawling structures, small-scale slides, cars to drive and even daily crafts. There is no doubt that kids will have fun here, but adults will also enjoy returning to childhood at the Boston Children's Museum.
- Sat-Thu: 10am-5pm
- Fri: 10am-9pm
- Adult $12; Senior (65+) $12; Child (1-15) $12; Child (1 and under) Free
- Family-Friendly Museums, Museums, Attractions near Cruise Port: "After a morning at the Museum, make your way around the corner to Flour for some of the best baked goods/sandwiches in the city."
- Attractions near Boston Convention Center: "The Children's Museum has three floors of fun, see it all, but start at the top and end in the bubble room or else you'll have wet kiddos for the rest of the day."
- Things to Do with Kids: "The Children's Museum is hands on learning; bring extra clothes along and skip the worry over getting wet."
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Children's Museum is an interactive wonderland for kids that let's them learn about science.
- Best for Attractions near Boston Convention Center Because: If you're kids are along for your Boston stay, the Children's Museum's location near the Convention Center makes it easy to take them to play.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Boston Children's Museum caters to kids from age 1 allowing family fun when you have kids of multiple ages.
- Best for Museums Because: The Children's Museum lets kids learn and explore in a hands-on environment.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Close to the cruise port, the Children's Museum will keep your family entertained for hours.