Boston Duck Tours
Type: Family Friendly, Tours and Excursions
Board a WWII-style amphibious landing vehicle, and get ready for a thrilling ride that's sure to make a splash. Adults and children of all ages will love learning about Beantown from a knowledgeable... Read More
Board a WWII-style amphibious landing vehicle, and get ready for a thrilling ride that's sure to make a splash. Adults and children of all ages will love learning about Beantown from a knowledgeable "ConDUCKtor" who will spout off quacks between explanations of what you're seeing. The tour covers historical sites of the city and then plunges into the Charles River for a unique view of Boston. Kids aren't the only ones who will enjoy quacking at passersby and the chance to drive the DUCK; you'll see adults fighting over the helm of the vehicle as well. Departing from various locations throughout the city, Duck Tours take various routes allowing you to try each for a more complete exploration of Boston.
Boston, MA 02114
- Things to Do with Kids, Tours and Excursions, Attractions near Cruise Port, Attractions near Hynes Convention Center, Sightseeing: "The tour the locals love is a MUST for visitors. ConDUCKtors are fun, and make sure you enjoy the ride. You may even get a turn a wheel while in the water."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids and adults alike will get a kick out of quacking their way around Boston & splashing into the Charles River on this amphibious vehicle.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Boston Duck Tours allow you to explore Boston by land and river, giving you a unique view of Boston landmarks.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Boston Duck Tours are offered from the New England Aquarium, less than 2 miles from the cruise port.
- Best for Attractions near Hynes Convention Center Because: One of the best tours in Boston, you can hop on a Duck Tour a few blocks from the Hynes.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Boston Duck Tours are fun way to do sightseeing without putting in much legwork; climb aboard and enjoy the "cruise".
Find the 10Best nearby: