Boston's Freedom Trail
Type: Family Friendly, Historic Sites, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
A wonderful way to see Boston! Put on comfortable shoes and experience the 2 and 1/2 mile route full of historical information. The trail starts at Boston Common but can easily be picked up at any... Read More
A wonderful way to see Boston! Put on comfortable shoes and experience the 2 and 1/2 mile route full of historical information. The trail starts at Boston Common but can easily be picked up at any point along the way just by following signs throughout the city. The path allows you to visit sites important to the city's history, including the Paul Revere House, the statue of Benjamin Franklin, and the site of the Boston Massacre. Should you have any questions, the men and women dressed in colonial attire will be glad to answer them. Guided tours are available for a fee.
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Historic Sites: "The best way to see the most historical sites in one shot. Many of the best in Boston are on this trail."
- Free Things to Do, Tours and Excursions: "Put on your walking shoes; this tour will have you all over the city."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The perfect way to explore the city at your own pace. See most sights while walking the red line."
- Sightseeing: "Put on your walking shoes! This tour will have you all over the city."
- Best for Historic Sites Because: When you take a tour of the Freedom Trail you'll get a glimpse of many of Boston's most notable historical sites.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Freedom Trail lets you enjoy Boston's historical landmarks free of charge, and each stop along the way is well marked.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: The Freedom Trail is one tour that gives you the chance to explore seventeen of Boston's most historical sites.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Freedom Trail contains most of Boston's important historical sites making this built in city map the best way to easily see the most sites.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Freedom Trail gives visitors a "map" of Boston's best sites and lets you easily explore the rich history that helped build America.
Find the 10Best nearby: