Also Featured In
Type: Spectator Sports, Tours and Excursions
Boston fans are crazy about baseball. Ask many and they will claim it as their religion, and offer Fenway as their place of worship. Even if baseball is not your thing, be sure to catch a game at... Read More
Boston fans are crazy about baseball. Ask many and they will claim it as their religion, and offer Fenway as their place of worship. Even if baseball is not your thing, be sure to catch a game at Fenway Park, home of the legendary Green Monster, and one of the hardest homers to hit in the league. You'll quickly find yourself caught up in the action, and may be come a fan before the ninth inning has ended. If a game is out of reach, enjoy a tour. An in depth inside look at one of baseball's most beloved ballfields is yours for the taking for a small fee.
- Tours: Daily 9am-4pm
- Adult $12; Senior $11; Child (3-15) $10
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Tickets can be hard to come by, seek them out well in advance."
- Attractions near Hynes Convention Center: "Fun for kids and adults alike, but most fun for true baseball fans."
- Sightseeing: "Game day tickets can be hard to come by, if you don't luck out with seats take a guided tour to get inside the gates."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Fenway Park is the oldest major league ball-field in operation, and a historical landmark making it a must see Boston attraction.
- Best for Attractions near Hynes Convention Center Because: The walk to Fenway Park from the Hynes is almost as enjoyable as the game; going inside is a must.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Fenway Park is America's oldest Major League stadium and home to the legendary Green Monster, one of the hardest homer's to hit in the MLB.