Museum of Science
Type: Museums, Science Museums
Walk into the Museum of Science and come face to face with a life-sized dinosaur. Explore each and every last crook of the Museum of Science and encounter excitement from our past, present and even a... Read More
Walk into the Museum of Science and come face to face with a life-sized dinosaur. Explore each and every last crook of the Museum of Science and encounter excitement from our past, present and even a glimpse into our future. Make math fun in their popular math room. Kids are amazed by the lightning show and love the freedom to move that this large space allows. Enjoy a show in the Planetarium or take a trip around the world in the Omni theater. Exhibits change often, making the Museum of Science a must see on each and every visit to Boston.
- Regular Hours (through July 4): Sat-Thu 9am-5pm; Fri 9am-9pm
- Summer Hours (July 5 - Labor Day): Sat-Thu 9am-7pm; Fri 9am-9pm
- Admission Adult $20; Senior (60+) $18; Child (3-11) $17
Butterfly Garden or 3-D Theater $4.50; Senior (60+) $4; Child (3-11) $3.50
Omni / Planetarium / Laser Shows $9; Senior (60+) $8; Child (3-11) $7
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: From life sized T-Rex replicas to hands on exhibits, school-aged kids will go wild in the Museum of Science.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Museum of Science is a museum that grows with your kids; allowing them to find something new on every visit.
- Best for Museums Because: The Museum of Science explains natural wonders and inspires learning for people of all ages.
- Best for Attractions near TD Garden Because: The Museum of Science is an interactive museum about a half mile from the TD Garden that allows for a full day of indoor fun.
Find the 10Best nearby: