The Shops at Prudential Center
Type: Shopping Centers
One on New England's top shopping destinations, the Prudential Center has it all. An enclosed space that protects you from the elements, you can peruse all day without a worry about the weather.... Read More
One on New England's top shopping destinations, the Prudential Center has it all. An enclosed space that protects you from the elements, you can peruse all day without a worry about the weather. Offering outstanding stores to shop, a bright and airy setting, several excellent restaurant selections, a decent food court, and a room with a view, the Prudential Center is a shopping experience like no other. After you've shopped yourself senseless, enjoy the views from the Prudential Tower's Skywalk Observatory. With an unparalleled perspective of the city, your Skywalk ticket may the best "shopping" score of the day. And if you'd like a little food with your view Top of the Hub is located in the Prudential Tower to provide you with both scenery and sustenance.
800 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02199
- Best Shopping: "A great way to avoid the elements for a day."
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Shopping near Cruise Port, Christmas Shopping: "The indoor structure is connected to Copley Place, be sure to make your way across the bridge for even more shopping."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Indoor shopping in Boston's Back Bay where many popular retailers make their home sets the Prudential Center apart form area shopping malls.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Indoor shopping in the center of the City packed with popular stores makes the Prudential Center a "must shop".
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Filled with a good mix of high end and big name stores, you can fulfill all your shopping needs at the Prudential Center.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The atrium style of the Shops at the Prudential Center gives you the feel of shopping outdoors while staying warm.
Find the 10Best nearby: