The Middle East Restaurant & Nightclub
Type: Bar, Live Music, Lounge
Offering live music in three distinct settings (Upstairs, the Corner and Downstairs), the Middle East provides a place for a wide array of bands to perform as well as affording space for local artists... Read More
Offering live music in three distinct settings (Upstairs, the Corner and Downstairs), the Middle East provides a place for a wide array of bands to perform as well as affording space for local artists to display their work. The three performance rooms share space with a stylish restaurant that serves incredible Middle Eastern cuisine allowing you to dine before making your way into one of their always packed shows. "Eclectic" does not do justice to the description of this live music venue's week-to-week lineup of bands; including everything from bare-boned rock-n-roll and alternative bands to punk and rap acts the Middle East is a melting pot of music.
- Restaurant: Sun-Thu 11am-1am; Fri-Sat 11am-2am
- Ticket Office: Daily 1pm-7pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Cover Charge: Free - $25; Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Middle East is where Boston music lovers flock to hear the latest and greatest. especially of the up and comers.
- Best for Live Music Because: The Middle East is an entire complex of fun that offers four locations, and a melting pot of live music all within one spot.