Legal Harborside Floor 3 is a rooftop lounge with a retractable roof that makes it a perfect place to spend a warm summer night sipping cocktails, or a cold winter one watching ships pass by below.... Read More
Legal Harborside Floor 3 is a rooftop lounge with a retractable roof that makes it a perfect place to spend a warm summer night sipping cocktails, or a cold winter one watching ships pass by below. With a very limited menu, it is best to find your meal elsewhere (the first floor perhaps) but ideal for a little nibble. This hotspot gets packed almost every night, and is a good spot to meet locals. No worries, when the roof goes up the fun does not end; views of the water remain amazing, and the crowds barely dwindle as most of the fun is from the crowd within.
270 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
Boston, MA 02210
- Fish: market,; Sunday-Thursday,; 11; a.m.-10; p.m.
- Friday-Saturday,: 11; a.m.-11; p.m.
- Dining,: Sundays,; 5:30; p.m.-9; p.m.,; Monday-Thursday,; 5:30; p.m.-11; p.m.
- Friday-Saturday,: 5:30; p.m.-11; p.m.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: You'll find lots of locals sipping drinks on the third floor of Legal Harborside. Enjoying the views as much as the menu.
- Best for Bars Because: Legal Harbourside's floor 3, is a happening spot year-round, but even more so on warm nights when the roof is open to the elements.
Find the 10Best nearby: