Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Chip Nestor
Photo courtesy of Jessica Polizzotti
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood
270 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
Boston, MA 02210
- Fish: market,; Sunday-Thursday,; 11; a.m.-10; p.m.
- Friday-Saturday,: 11; a.m.-11; p.m.
- Dining,: Sundays,; 5:30; p.m.-9; p.m.,; Monday-Thursday,; 5:30; p.m.-11; p.m.
- Friday-Saturday,: 5:30; p.m.-11; p.m.
- Oyster Bars: "Patio seating is hard to come by, request one when you make your reservation."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Grilled specialties at Legal Seafoods take the fat out of healthy fish dishes"
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Seafood: "Order the wild mushroom and lobster pizza, and the stuffed artichokes; they're quite different and tasty."
- Family Friendly: "Aside from seafood staples like freshly shucked oysters, lobster, and clams, menu items worth a try include the stuffed artichoke and the lobster and wild mushroom pizza."
- Seaport District's Best Restaurants: "Enjoy classic Legal dishes on the first floor, fine dining on floor two or libations on floor three."
- Best for Oyster Bars Because: Legal Harborside is the family friendly choice for oyster lovers.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Legal Harborside's amazing views pair well with their simply grilled, healthy seafood dishes; enjoy the Legal's experience without the fat.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Legal Sea Foods is a Boston legend and their Harborside location offers stunning views along with excellent food.
- Best for Seafood Because: Legal Harborside is the quintessential New England seafood spot set directly on Boston Harbor offering dinner, or drinks with an amazing view.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Guest 12 and under can fish in Legal Harborside's trout pond from 11am-1pm on weekends.
- Best for Seaport District's Best Restaurants Because: Legal Harborside has it all: great seafood, views and service and the setting takes a Boston classic to a new level.