Also Featured In
Rosa Mexicano may pack the crowds due to its location in the Seaport District, but customers return because of the stellar service, excellent eats and upbeat atmosphere. Enjoying a meal in this busy... Read More
Rosa Mexicano may pack the crowds due to its location in the Seaport District, but customers return because of the stellar service, excellent eats and upbeat atmosphere. Enjoying a meal in this busy spot may require a wait, even during lunch, but a seat at the bar is just as pleasant as in the dining room. Their servers are not afraid to make a recommendation, that you should take because they know the menu well.The table-side guacamole is a must, as is the tuna ceviche and an order of tacos. The decor is more modern Mexican, think subdued tones. Pair their food with a specialty beverage or beer cocktail and you'll have a complete Mexican meal that you won't soon forget.
- Mexican, Restaurants near Cruise Port, Seaport District's Best Restaurants: "Rosa Mexicano is packed with kids on weekends, especially in the afternoon, but leave them behind during later evening dining as you'll find Rosa Mexicano's bar scene heating up."
- Family Friendly: "You'll find a lively crowd as the night wears on and a packed bar at Rosa Mexicano."
- Best for Mexican Because: Rosa Mexicano welcomes children and serves delicious Mexican dishes including happy hour special pricing on elect food items.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Rosa Mexicano will curb your craving for Mexican anytime of day.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Rosa Mexicano's lively atmosphere and kids menu keeps it packed with kids, especially in the afternoon.
- Best for Seaport District's Best Restaurants Because: Rosa Mexicano serves meals all day to hungry crowds happy to see the familiar name of this chain.