Also Featured In
The Atlantic Wharf location of Smith & Wollensky overlooks the historic Fort Point Channel. Their outdoor dining scene is bustling during the warmer months when diners can score a seat for dinner... Read More
The Atlantic Wharf location of Smith & Wollensky overlooks the historic Fort Point Channel. Their outdoor dining scene is bustling during the warmer months when diners can score a seat for dinner or just drinks at their outdoor bar and take in the sweeping waterfront views. Offering diners prime dry aged steaks, premium seafood, award-winning wines and an extensive cocktail list, it is a hot spot for a business lunch or special dinner. Indulge in their coffee cocoa rubbed filet or one of their dry aged favorites like the melt in your mouth rib eye. Request your steak sliced family stay;e and share a few bites of each or make a meal of their appetizers like the mussels and crab cake.
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Group Friendly: "Smith & Wollensky is known for seafood and steak, and the Atlantic Wharf location is ideal for a warm New England day-nothing beats dinner by the water."
- Steakhouses: "Smith & Wollensky is known for seafood and steak, and the Atlantic Wharf location is an ideal New England expereince-nothing beats dinner by the water."
- Family Friendly: "Smith & Wollensky welcomes little ones with smiles and is happy to make kids feel special with drinks like a Shirley Temple."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Smith & Wollensky has a waterfront perch at Fort Point Channel and a patio that allows diners a relaxing upscale meal.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Located on Atlantic Wharf Smith & Wollensky serves prime dry aged steaks indoors and out, alongside amazing appetizers and sides.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Four options allow you to customize your private dining experience to suit your party on Boston's waterfront at Smith & Wollensky.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Upscale food for the family: Smith & Wollensky offers child friendly options like sliders, flatbreads, chicken and pasta.