Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Barbecue
Price Range: $$
Redbones serves Southern BBQ food that Southerners would eat. A menu filled with favorites, like pulled pork and baby back ribs are rave worthy, and served in large portions to satisfy even the... Read More
Redbones serves Southern BBQ food that Southerners would eat. A menu filled with favorites, like pulled pork and baby back ribs are rave worthy, and served in large portions to satisfy even the largest of appetites. The casual setting is the perfect place to toss back a couple craft beers. With more than 20 to choose from, Redbones makes it easy to enjoy a cold one while you wait for your table (reservations are not accepted). Although there dis no children's menu, children are welcome at Redbones. They'll happily provide you with a highchair and plastic cups with covers and side dishes like mac n cheese offer filling options for picky eaters.
- Best Value: "Try the St. Louis Style ribs, tender and flavorful these ribs are made to impress."
- Family Friendly: "Parking near Redbones is tough, if you can take the T, and be prepared for long waits during prime dinner hours."
- Take Out: "Be prepared to get a little messy because this is a saucy BBQ spot."
- Somerville's Best Restaurants: "The pulled pork at Redbones is some of the best in Boston, be sure to order it as part of your meal."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Redbones is the best of casual BBQ in the Boston area and serves it all at low prices.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: At Redbones, for only $6.00 your kids can choose from familiar favorites like hot dogs or try something new like ribs.
- Best for Take Out Because: Serving BBQ that can easily be packaged to go, Redbones lets you bring the BBQ to your couch.
- Best for Somerville's Best Restaurants Because: Serving some of the best BBQ in the Boston area in a casual setting makes Red Bones a among Southern transplants.