Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Gaslight Website
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
A casually elegant interior is swanky without being stuffy. Small tiles seem to glisten from the light reflecting off their shiny surface. The lively bar scene is the perfect place to sit solo and... Read More
A casually elegant interior is swanky without being stuffy. Small tiles seem to glisten from the light reflecting off their shiny surface. The lively bar scene is the perfect place to sit solo and order a light meal, or a simple snack including something from their impressive selection of raw bar essentials even during their brunch hours. Enjoy the leisurely scene at one of their many private or communal tables, or opt for a patio seat; with warming stations you can enjoy the sunshine and fresh air well after summer ends and much in advance of when it begins. Gaslight's brunch is as inviting as its atmosphere; order a few things to share from their sweet and savory options to create your perfect brunch.
560 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
- Brunch:: Saturday; &
- Sunday:: 10:00am; -; 3:00pm; Dinner:; Sunday; -; Wednesday:; 5:00pm; -; 11:00pm,; Thursday; -; Saturday:; 5:00pm; -; 12:00am; Late; Nights:; Sunday; -; Wednesday:; 11:00pm; -; 1:30am,; Thursday; -; Saturday:; 12:00am; -; 1:30am
- Group Friendly, Late Night, Brunch: "Gaslight's crepes are worth every calorie but if you'd prefer something savory try the Steak & Eggs with pommes confit, casramelized onions, & sauce meurette. And if you're feeling more like lunch order the Moules Frites."
- French: "Not only does Gaslight make one mean "Bar Steak" and a nearly perfect Steak Tartare, they also offer free parking."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Gaslight has a lovely layout, and will work with you to create your ideal French brasserie group dining experience.
- Best for Late Night Because: Gaslight serves their French specialties until midnight on weekends when you can indulge long after most spots are closed.
- Best for Brunch Because: Gaslight offers a kid friendly brunch atmosphere where parents can enjoy French inspired sweet and savory breakfast items, or favorite lunch and raw bar menus.
- Best for French Because: Gaslight makes you feel like you are dining in Paris, the interior screams French Brasserie, and the well executed menu is sensibly priced.