Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Gaslight Website
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$$
560 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
- Brunch:: Saturday; &
- Sunday:: 10:00am; -; 3:00pm; Dinner:; Sunday; -; Wednesday:; 5:00pm; -; 11:00pm,; Thursday; -; Saturday:; 5:00pm; -; 12:00am; Late; Nights:; Sunday; -; Wednesday:; 11:00pm; -; 1:30am,; Thursday; -; Saturday:; 12:00am; -; 1:30am
- Group Friendly, Late Night, Brunch: "Gaslight's crepes are worth every calorie but if you'd prefer something savory try the Steak & Eggs with pommes confit, casramelized onions, & sauce meurette. And if you're feeling more like lunch order the Moules Frites."
- French: "Not only does Gaslight make one mean "Bar Steak" and a nearly perfect Steak Tartare, they also offer free parking."
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Gaslight has a lovely layout, and will work with you to create your ideal French brasserie group dining experience.
- Best for Late Night Because: Gaslight serves their French specialties until midnight on weekends when you can indulge long after most spots are closed.
- Best for Brunch Because: Gaslight offers a kid friendly brunch atmosphere where parents can enjoy French inspired sweet and savory breakfast items, or favorite lunch and raw bar menus.
- Best for French Because: Gaslight makes you feel like you are dining in Paris, the interior screams French Brasserie, and the well executed menu is sensibly priced.