Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
High Tide Sea Expeditions
Type: Active, Adventure, Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Outdoor Activities - Winter, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, Water
Surf lessons from the former national champion of México may be the most popular water-based activities option from High Tide, but the company's most iconic offering is a kayak paddle out to Land's... Read More
Surf lessons from the former national champion of México may be the most popular water-based activities option from High Tide, but the company's most iconic offering is a kayak paddle out to Land's End and the Arch, with a stop at Lover's and Divorce Beaches for sun, sand, snorkeling, snacks and superb photo opportunities. Stand up paddle boards are also available on this tour. Less active pursuits include an introduction to San José del Cabo's weekly Art Walk, and off-road jeep explorations of East Cape sites like Cabo Pulmo, a rustic seaside paradise whose offshore marine sanctuary boasts one of the oldest and largest living coral reefs in the Western Hemisphere.
- Daily 8am-6pm
- Sites Call for Details
- Things to Do with Kids: "High Tide doesn't maintain an activities office, but rather offers round-trip transportation to and from each guest's resort. This service is included in the ticket price."
- Romantic Things to Do, Tours and Excursions, Attractions near Cruise Port: "Sign up for High Tide's off-road jeep explorations of scenic East Cape destinations like Cabo Pulmo and Santiago."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: High Tide's surfing lessons are popular with visiting kids, and its snorkel and kayak adventures are also family-friendly.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Tandem kayak trips to Land's End and Lover's Beach are an excellent outdoor activity choice for couples.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: High Tide offers the best local kayak tour, a guided trip to Land's End and back with a stopover at Lover's Beach.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: High Tide's kayak tours launch about two hundred yards from the cruise ship terminal.