Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
El Squid Roe
Type: Dance Club
Cabo Wabo is where you go if you want to see a rock star. This is where you go if you want to party like one. The downtown nightspot supreme, El Squid Roe has been packing in the crowds for decades,... Read More
Cabo Wabo is where you go if you want to see a rock star. This is where you go if you want to party like one. The downtown nightspot supreme, El Squid Roe has been packing in the crowds for decades, and is one of the landmarks of the Cabo San Lucas nightlife scene. Whenever you see unfortunate after midnight-photos of celebrities in Cabo, odds are this is where they were taken. Everyone goes here, both locals and tourists, and the multiple levels are usually crowded by midnight. After midnight, the pace accelerates, as do the jello shots. Late night ballast is available from the Billy Kitchen.
- Sun-Thu: 10am-4am
- Fri-Sat: 10am-4:30am
- Call for Details
- Downtown Cabo's Best Nightlife: "Squid Roe is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2019. Ask about special souvenir products and apparel."
- Dance Clubs: "The onsite Billy Kitchen or nearby Wicked Pizza are the go to spots for late night comfort food."
- Best Nightlife: "After leaving Squid Roe at 4 a.m. (if you're going to do this, do it right), walk around back to El Venado for tacos. This is the place to go in the middle of the night, and it draws an eclectic mix of local characters"
- Best for Downtown Cabo's Best Nightlife Because: El Squid Roe is the most popular nightspot in Los Cabos.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Squid Roe is the best nightclub in Los Cabos, and a popular late-night dance spot.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: This is the number one nightspot in Cabo San Lucas.