Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
The Office on the Beach
Price Range: $$
Ready for a not so tough day at The Office? This palapa-topped bar and restaurant is packed all-day, every day, and boasts both a full bar and a large array of menu items, from breakfast omelets to... Read More
Ready for a not so tough day at The Office? This palapa-topped bar and restaurant is packed all-day, every day, and boasts both a full bar and a large array of menu items, from breakfast omelets to seafood and steaks. It's a bit pricey, but not only are patrons served up fine food and drink in a beautiful beachfront setting, they also enjoy festive entertainment and colorful atmosphere. Live music is showcased nightly, but the best time to visit is on Thursday evenings between 7:30 and 9 p.m., when The Office hosts its Gran Fiesta Mexicana featuring pre-Colombian folk dancing, waiters' shows, audience participation, piñatas, candy for children, free tequila shooters and other treats.
- Beach Restaurants, Restaurants near Cruise Port, Medano Beach's Best Restaurants: "Stop by on Thursday night for the Gran Fiesta Mexicana."
- Family Friendly: "Virgin blue and pink versions of the signature kelelito cocktail (iced frappé with lime and sugar) are available for kids."
- Group Friendly: "The Office hosts a special Gran Fiesta Mexicana dinner show on Thursday nights."
- Best for Beach Restaurants, Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: With the possible exception of Mango Deck, this is the most popular restaurant and cantina on Médano Beach.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: The Office is a signature stop for food and drinks on Médano Beach.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: In addition to offering child-friendly dining options like tacos, burgers and fries, The Office's Thursday night Gran Fiesta Mexicana features piñatas and candy for kids.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Beachfront dining is available for events and celebrations, with a choice of custom or fixed price group menus.