Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
It's easy to see why this palapa-topped bar and restaurant is packed all-day, every day. The Office is a great place to sit back and watch the waves roll in, with a full bar and a large array of menu... Read More
It's easy to see why this palapa-topped bar and restaurant is packed all-day, every day. The Office is a great place to sit back and watch the waves roll in, with a full bar and a large array of menu options, from breakfast favorites such as omelets and smoothies to lunchtime comfort food specialties like American style hamburgers. For dinner, sample traditional Mexican dishes, as well as seafood and custom-cooked steaks. The best time to visit is on Thursday nights, when The Office hosts a Gran Fiesta Mexicana with pre-Colombian folk dancing, waiters' shows, audience participation, piñatas and candy for children, free tequila shooters and other treats.
- Beach Restaurants, Restaurants near Cruise Port, Medano Beach's Best Restaurants: "Stop by on Thursday night for the Gran Fiesta Mexicana."
- Family Friendly: "Virgin blue and pink versions of the signature kelelito cocktail (iced frappé with lime and sugar) are available for kids."
- Group Friendly: "The Office hosts a special Gran Fiesta Mexicana dinner show on Thursday nights."
- Best for Beach Restaurants, Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: With the possible exception of Mango Deck, this is the most popular restaurant and cantina on Médano Beach.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: The Office is a signature stop for food and drinks on Médano Beach.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: In addition to offering child-friendly dining options like tacos, burgers and fries, The Office's Thursday night Gran Fiesta Mexicana features piñatas and candy for kids.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Beachfront dining is available for events and celebrations, with a choice of custom or fixed price group menus.