Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian Center
Type: Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
Cuadra San Francisco is one of the Los Cabos area's hidden gems. Francisco Barrera and his son Valente are master horsemen, and they offer virtually every equine-related activity imaginable: trail... Read More
Cuadra San Francisco is one of the Los Cabos area's hidden gems. Francisco Barrera and his son Valente are master horsemen, and they offer virtually every equine-related activity imaginable: trail rides over local terrain, romantic rides along secluded beaches, carriage rides for weddings or special events...even polo lessons. Francisco trained under Nuno Oliveira, the Portuguese legend considered by many to be the most outstanding horseman of the 20th century, and he excels at teaching dressage, and the traditional techniques of Mexican vaqueros. Their stables are located in the Tourist Corridor, just off the Cabo Real Golf course, and maintain close to fifty horses. Pony-sized horses with special saddles are available for kids, who can take lessons in either riding or archery.
Carretera Transpeninsular Km 19.5
San Jose del Cabo, 23400
- Mon-Sat 9am-6pm
- Nature Center Call for Details
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Riding excursions and archery lessons are available for visiting children.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Romantic carriage rides are a Cuadra San Francisco specialty.
- Best for Tours and Excursions, Best Attractions & Activities, Outdoor Activities Because: Cuadra San Francisco is the best and only fully equipped Equestrian Center in Los Cabos.
- Best for Corridor's Best Attractions Because: Cuadra San Francisco is the only fully equipped Equestrian Center in Los Cabos.