Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$
Wicked is perhaps the best of the downtown pizza parlors, and boasts two central locations; the original next to El Squid Roe, Cabo's liveliest nightspot. The name is a nod to the place's East Coast... Read More
Wicked is perhaps the best of the downtown pizza parlors, and boasts two central locations; the original next to El Squid Roe, Cabo's liveliest nightspot. The name is a nod to the place's East Coast Italian style pizza ethos, with a focus on thin crusts, hand-tossed dough, and homemade tomato sauce. Wicked offers a variety of tasty specialty pizzas - including Hawaiian, Meat Lover, and Veggie options - but is also beloved by locals for serving up some of the best, most affordable breakfast dishes in town. The second location, across from Tesoro Los Cabos, is a mecca for morning meal seekers. The American Breakfast for $3, with eggs, toast, bacon, potatoes and fresh fruit, is the best deal in town.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Penny Lane is the best breakfast restaurant in the Pedregal neighborhood of Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Italian Because: Wicked makes the best pizzas in downtown Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Everybody loves pizza, and this downtown pie parlor makes the best in Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Late Night Because: Wicked is one of Cabo's best late night pizzerias, staying open until 4 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Best for Take Out Because: This is the best late night pizza take out and delivery option in Cabo San Lucas.