Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Type: Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Outdoor Activities - Winter, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions, Water
Ready to set sail aboard a 98' replica pirate ship that looks (from a distance) as if it could have sailed the Spanish Main? Ready to walk the plank or rope swing into a vacation adventure? Midday... Read More
Ready to set sail aboard a 98' replica pirate ship that looks (from a distance) as if it could have sailed the Spanish Main? Ready to walk the plank or rope swing into a vacation adventure? Midday excursions aboard this Jolley Roger flying pirate vessel feature up-close looks at Land's End and Lover's Beach, as well as snorkeling forays into the fish-rich waters of Chileno Bay. Kids will love the sword fights and other scurvy entertainment staged by the salty costumed crew. Parents will appreciate the Mexican specialty food and open bar. Sunset sails and seasonal whale watching trips are also available.
- Things to Do with Kids: "Snorkel trips include a sightseeing tour of the beaches and granite monuments at Land's End, as well as snorkeling in the fish-rich waters of Chileno Bay. This bay is known for its calm waters and colorful variety of marine life."
- Attractions near Cruise Port, Scuba Diving & Snorkeling: "The top tour option is the afternoon snorkel trip to Chileno Bay."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Kids will enjoy pirate-themed fun that includes sword fights, games and contests.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Scurvy cruises aboard this pirate-themed ship are among the best family-friendly activities options in Los Cabos.
- Best for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Because: Buccaneer Queen is one of the most popular providers of snorkel tours to Chileno Bay.