Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Few local adventure companies can match Cabo Expedtions' variety of eco-themed activities, which include whale watching and swimming with whale sharks (seasonal), parasailing, diving, snorkel trips to... Read More
Few local adventure companies can match Cabo Expedtions' variety of eco-themed activities, which include whale watching and swimming with whale sharks (seasonal), parasailing, diving, snorkel trips to Chileno and Santa María Bays, day trips to Isla Espíritu Santo off the coast of La Paz, and city tours around Cabo San Lucas. Perhaps the best thing about the company's collection of land and water based activities is that they cover a large portion of Baja California Sur, and thus provide visitors with wide-ranging introductions to the area's incredible bio-diversity Cabo Expeditions also offers visits to Wild Canyon's Kingdom, home to exotic and colorful animals like macaws, iguanas, and a crocodile..
Plaza de la Danza, Local 6
Cabo San Lucas, 23450
- Daily 8am-5pm
- Nature Center Call for Details
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Sea Trek and Snuba excursions are among the area's best family-friendly activities options.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Cabo Expeditions features some of the area's most interesting water-based activities, including snuba (a snorkel-scuba hybrid) and Sea Trek helmet diving.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Conveniently located on the Cabo San Lucas Marina, Cabo Expeditions offers an excellent selection of water-based activities.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: This is one of the top activities companies in Los Cabos, with land and water based adventures that explore the beauties of Baja California Sur.
- Best for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Because: Cabo Expeditions offers family-friendly snorkel and scuba hybrids like snuba and Sea Trek helmet diving.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Cabo Expeditions is the best outdoor activities company in Cabo San Lucas.