Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Baja Brewing Company
Type: Bar, Brew Pub
Baja California Sur's first brewery has three locations - the original in San José del Cabo, a rooftop aerie on the ninth floor of Cachet Beach Club, and an air-conditioned oasis overlooking the Cabo... Read More
Baja California Sur's first brewery has three locations - the original in San José del Cabo, a rooftop aerie on the ninth floor of Cachet Beach Club, and an air-conditioned oasis overlooking the Cabo San Lucas Marina - all of which have proved exceedingly popular with tourists and locals alike. Fine food is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with menu options ranging from hamburgers and gourmet pizzas to filet mignon and other high-end entrées. The beers are excellent, either in a bottle or on tap, and you can order flights of the draft beer for a sudsy overview of their offerings. If you can only visit one of their locations, check out the rooftop bar at Cachet, which offers excellent views of Playa El Médano and the spectacular granite monuments at Land's End.
- Bars, Best Nightlife: "Try their bacon blue cheese burger with basil paired with their Peyote IPA, or their coffee-dusted filet mignon with the Escorpion Negro."
- Beach Bars, Hotel Bars: "Try their basil blue cheese burger paired with the Peyote IPA, or their coffee-dusted filet mignon with an Escorpion Negro."
- Best for Bars Because: Baja Brewing Company was the state's first microbrewery, and their three local locations offer an excellent array of draught and bottled beers.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Baja Brewing Company is a mecca for visiting beer lovers.
- Best for Beach Bars Because: Baja Brewing Company is one of the top drinking and dining spots on Médano Beach in Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Hotel Bars Because: Baja Brewing Company's rooftop location at Cabo Villas offers great food, excellent beer, and spectacular Land's End views.