Explore Cabo San Lucas
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
Owner Edith Jiménez is originally from the state of Guerrero, but she's been a leader in the emergent Los Cabos dining scene for decades, not only at her namesake eatery, but at restaurants like The... Read More
Owner Edith Jiménez is originally from the state of Guerrero, but she's been a leader in the emergent Los Cabos dining scene for decades, not only at her namesake eatery, but at restaurants like The Office, La Pintada, and most recently, Don Sanchez in San José del Cabo. But Edith's was the first, and remains her must-try restaurant for first-time visitors. Set half a block from Médano Beach, Edith's offers one of the most reliablly enjoying and invariablly satsifying dining experience in Cabo San Lucas, thanks to a menu rich in Mexican cuisine and fresh local seafood … both enhanced by flavors from the magical mesquite grill. Time-honored offerings here include the Coqueta salad; the "Wally Special '' with grilled lobster, garlic shrimp, and mesquite grilled catch of the day; and the Pancho Villa with grilled chicken breast, stuffed poblano pepper and chicken enchilada. Al fresco seating beneath the enormous palapa is preferred during the high season, but the air-conditioned wine cellar is an excellent alternative during the hot summer months.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Edith's has been one of the best restaurants in Cabo San Lucas for nearly three decades.
- Best for Mexican Because: Edith's has been one of the best restaurants in Los Cabos for nearly three decades.
- Best for Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: In addition to being one of the oldest restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Edith's is also one of the best.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Edith's has been a fine dining fixture in Cabo San Lucas for close to three decades.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Nine multi-course menu options are available for groups.
- Best for Seafood Because: Edith's has been a local landmark for close to three decades, and serves the best bisques and chowders in Los Cabos.
Find the 10Best nearby: