Explore Cabo San Lucas
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
Owner Edith Jim–nez is originally from the state of Guerrero, and her restaurant serves up a mixture of Baja and Guerreran cuisines, as well as generous helpings of fresh local seafood. The... Read More
Owner Edith Jim–nez is originally from the state of Guerrero, and her restaurant serves up a mixture of Baja and Guerreran cuisines, as well as generous helpings of fresh local seafood. The restaurant is located just a block from M–dano Beach, where it has been a fine dining fixture for over two decades. The mesquite grill and upscale Mexican ambiance are prime attractions, with the air-conditioned wine cellar drawing considerable interest during the hot summer months. Popular offerings include the Coqueta salad; the "Wally Special" with grilled lobster, garlic shrimp, and mesquite grilled catch of the day; and the Pancho Villa with grilled chicken breast, stuffed poblano pepper and chicken enchilada.
- Mexican: "Reservations are recommended, particularly during high season (October through May)."
- Medano Beach's Best Restaurants, Fine Dining, Seafood: "Try the surf and turf combination, with fresh lobster and mesquite grilled filet mignon."
- Group Friendly: "Grilled lobster is featured on several of Edith's group menus."
- Best for Mexican Because: Edith's has been one of the best restaurants in Los Cabos for over two decades.
- Best for Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: In addition to being one of the oldest restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Edith's is also one of the best.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Edith's has been a fine dining fixture in Cabo San Lucas for close to two decades.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Nine multi course menu options are available for groups.
- Best for Seafood Because: Edith's has been a local landmark for close to two decades, and serves the best bisques and chowders in Los Cabos.
Find the 10Best nearby: