Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Hacienda Cocina y Cantina
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican
Price Range: $$
Choose among al fresco dining on the terraza, open air indoor dining or the ever popular "tables in the sand" at this romantic restaurant at Playa El Médano based luxury lodging Hacienda Beach Club... Read More
Choose among al fresco dining on the terraza, open air indoor dining or the ever popular "tables in the sand" at this romantic restaurant at Playa El Médano based luxury lodging Hacienda Beach Club and Residences. The views are jaw-dropping regardless, a panoramic vista that stretches from the iconic granite monuments at Land's End to the boats cruising Cabo San Lucas Bay and the expansive golden beach with its two-mile sweep of restaurants and resorts. Tasting highlights include creative mezcal and tequila focused cocktails and a menu rich in traditional Mexican fare and fresh local seafood. A surf and turf trio featuring chile relleno, arrachera (skirt steak) and shrimp enchilada is among the best dinner entrées, although couples may prefer one of the "shared" dinner-for-two options. For dessert, try the house churros served with chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Romantic Dining: "The resort is private so reservations are required to access the restaurant."
- Mexican, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Lunch: "Romantic table-in-the-sand dining options are available."
- Medano Beach's Best Restaurants: "For added romance, ask about the "tables in the sand" option."
- Group Friendly: "Several dining locations are available for special events."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is set at the foot of Médano Beach and features superb views of Land's End and Cabo San Lucas Bay.
- Best for Mexican Because: This is one of the best restaurants in Los Cabos for regional Mexican specialty dishes.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: This is the signature restaurant at Hacienda Beach Club, a landmark property at the foot of Médano Beach.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is the best outdoor restaurant on Médano Beach in Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: Hacienda was one of Cabo's first hotels, and the current incarnation of the legendary resort boasts the same privileged Médano Beach location.
- Best for Lunch Because: Gorgeous Land's End views and delicious traditional Mexican cuisine headline the attractions at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Land's End views and group-friendly facilities make this a popular choice for wedding and rehearsal dinners.