Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Mango Deck Cantina
Cuisine: American, Burger, Latin, Mexican, Seafood
Price Range: $$
Every day feels like Spring Break at Mango Deck. Looking for a place with bikini contests? Sex position contests? Banana eating contests? A mustachioed Pancho Villa lookalike named Big Johnson who... Read More
Every day feels like Spring Break at Mango Deck. Looking for a place with bikini contests? Sex position contests? Banana eating contests? A mustachioed Pancho Villa lookalike named Big Johnson who carries holsters filled with tequila bottles, and crisscrossed bandoliers packed with shot glasses? Check, check, check and check. Order a bucket of ice cold Coronas and settle in for a memorable visit at Cabo's most iconic beachfront party spot. Heck, you can even rent a wave runner here, although most are content to work on their tans, with occasional "beer ballast" from the full restaurant menu. The fare is mostly Mexican, but the kitchen dishes up everything from pastas and fresh local seafood to bbq, burgers and other typical pub grub.
- Daily 7am-11pm
- No Cover Charge
- Beach Restaurants, Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Mango Deck also offers water-based rentals like wave runners."
- Medano Beach's Best Restaurants: "Breakfast diners will enjoy the 2+2+2, with two eggs any way you like them, two strips of bacon or two breakfast sausages, and a choice of pancakes or french toast."
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Mango Deck is the most popular beachfront restaurant in Los Cabos.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Mango Deck is a mandatory stop for first time visitors to Cabo San Lucas, and one of the better restaurants on Médano Beach.
- Best for Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: This is one of the signature stops on the Cabo San Lucas party circuit.