Explore Cabo San Lucas
Wild Wet Fun Aquatic Park
Type: Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Theme Parks, Water, Water Sports
The only water park in the municipality of Los Cabos is located in a small rural community called Caduaño, between San José del Cabo and Santiago. Despite its off-the-beaten-path setting, Wild Wet... Read More
The only water park in the municipality of Los Cabos is located in a small rural community called Caduaño, between San José del Cabo and Santiago. Despite its off-the-beaten-path setting, Wild Wet Fun is a magnet for kids of all ages, and reaches its peak of popularity during the long hot summer months. The park boasts many water slides and floaties, as well as a replica pirate ship and expansive pool areas. Food and drink cannot be brought in, but concession items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, pizzas and chicken tenders are available. Wild Wet Fun is open seasonally, and generally only on weekends. It reopens in March 2018. Call ahead for directions or details.
Carretera Transpeninsulal Km. 66
- Fri-Sun 10am-6pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Waterpark Adult MXN195; Child (11+) MXN195; Child (10 and under) MXN145
- Things to Do with Kids: "The park has limited hours, and seasonal closings. It is recommended that visitors call ahead to confirm availability before driving to Caduaño."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Wild Wet Fun is the only aquatic park in Los Cabos.