Explore Cabo San Lucas
Price Range: $$$$
El Farallón's wow-factor asset is a breathtaking cliffside setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the exclusive Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas. The restaurant pairs fresh... Read More
El Farallón's wow-factor asset is a breathtaking cliffside setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the exclusive Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas. The restaurant pairs fresh local seafood with its romantic atmosphere, adding rustic elegant touches to chef Gustavo Pinet's market concept. The fish is fresh daily and diners pick their entrée market style from shaved ice, choosing from a selection of sea bass, red snapper, striped bass, shrimp, tuna, dorado, clams and lobster. The fish is then weighed and taken to the chef to be grilled with an array of fresh chiles. Soups and salads are included with all entrées and rib-eye steaks are available for those who want the views without the seafood. This ranks with Sunset MonaLisa as one of the most romantic dining experiences in all of Los Cabos and the addition of a Champagne terrace has only enhanced the romance factor.
- Best Restaurants: "Take the time to explore the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal's entrance tunnel, which is the longest privately owned tunnel in México, and outfitted with cool features like a chandelier and a private dining niche."
- Romantic Dining, Outdoor Dining, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Fine Dining, Seafood, Pedregal Hills/Pacific Ocean's Best Restaurants: "Sample the restaurant's signature margaritas."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: El Farallón is the best restaurant in Pedregal, the most exclusive neighborhood in Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: El Farallón drips romance, with tables set on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: El Farallón has one of the most spectacular outdoor settings in Los Cabos.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: In addition to locally sourced seafood, El Farallón also offers vegan and vegetarian menus.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: El Farallón features some of the most incredible views in Los Cabos, and is also one of the area's best seafood restaurants.
- Best for Seafood Because: El Farallón is the best seafood restaurant in Los Cabos.
- Best for Pedregal Hills/Pacific Ocean's Best Restaurants Because: El Farallón features one of the most spectacular settings in Los Cabos, with a cliffside dining area that overlooks the Pacific Ocean.