Explore Cabo San Lucas
High Tide Los Cabos
Type: Active, Adventure, Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Outdoor Activities - Winter, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, Water
Surf lessons at beginner-friendly breaks at Playas Costa Azul and Los Cerritos may be the most popular water-based activities option from High Tide Los Cabos –" especially with kids –" but the... Read More
Surf lessons at beginner-friendly breaks at Playas Costa Azul and Los Cerritos may be the most popular water-based activities option from High Tide Los Cabos –" especially with kids –" but the company's most iconic offering is a tandem kayak paddle out to Land's End and the Arch, with a stop at Lover's Beach for sun, sand, snorkeling, snacks and superb photo opportunities. Stand up paddle boards are also available on this tour. "Two Bay" snorkel tours are another popular activities option, as are hiking excursions in picturesque Fox Canyon. Less active pursuits include private off-road jeep explorations of Todos Santos and rustic East Cape locales like Cabo Pulmo.
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 28.5
San Jose del Cabo, 23405
- Daily 8am-6pm
- Sites Call for Details
- Things to Do with Kids, Tours and Excursions, Attractions near Cruise Port: "Learning how to surf from a former national surfing champion of México is one of the coolest offerings from High Tide."
- Romantic Things to Do: "High Tide's private jeep explorations of Todos Santos and scenic East Cape destinations like Cabo Pulmo and Santiago are perfect for couples."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: High Tide's surfing lessons are popular with visiting kids, and its snorkel and kayak adventures are also family-friendly.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Tandem kayak trips to Land's End and Lover's Beach are an excellent outdoor activity choice for couples.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: High Tide offers the best local kayak tour, a guided trip to Land's End and back with a stopover at Lover's Beach.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: High Tide's kayak tours launch about two hundred yards from the cruise ship terminal.