Explore Cabo San Lucas
High Tide Los Cabos
Type: Active, Adventure, Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Outdoor Activities - Winter, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling, Water
Surf lessons at beginner-friendly breaks at Playas Costa Azul and Los Cerritos may be the most sought-after water-based activities option from High Tide – at least with kids – but the company's... Read More
Surf lessons at beginner-friendly breaks at Playas Costa Azul and Los Cerritos may be the most sought-after water-based activities option from High Tide – at least with kids – but the company's most iconic offering is a tandem kayak paddle out to Land's End and the Arch, with a stop at Lover's Beach for sand, sun and snorkeling. Stand up paddle boards are also available on this tour, which is a great option for visiting couples. "Two Bay" snorkel tours are also offered by High Tide, as are hiking excursions in picturesque Fox Canyon. Less active pursuits include private off-road jeep explorations of Todos Santos and East Cape sites like Cabo Pulmo.
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 28.5
San Jose del Cabo, 23405
- Daily 8am-6pm
- Sites Call for Details
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling: "The glass-bottom kayaking to Land's End excursion can be booked as a private tour, allowing more time for snorkeling."
- Romantic Things to Do: "High Tide's private jeep explorations of Todos Santos and scenic East Cape destinations like Cabo Pulmo and Santiago are also great activities options for visiting couples."
- Things to Do with Kids, Tours and Excursions, Attractions near Cruise Port: "Learning how to surf from a former national surfing champion of México is one of the coolest offerings from High Tide."
- Best for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Because: High Tide's kayak and snorkel tour is the best of its kind in Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Tandem kayak trips to Land's End and Lover's Beach are an excellent outdoor activity choice for couples.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: High Tide's surfing lessons are popular with visiting kids, and its snorkel and kayak adventures are also family-friendly.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: High Tide offers the best local kayak tour, a guided trip to Land's End and back with a stopover at Lover's Beach.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: High Tide's kayak tours launch about two hundred yards from the cruise ship terminal.
Find the 10Best nearby: