Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course
Type: Golf Courses
Puerto Los Cabos opened in 2008 with an irresistible twist: the world's only composite course from Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus and Greg "The Great White Shark" Norman. Norman designed the... Read More
Puerto Los Cabos opened in 2008 with an irresistible twist: the world's only composite course from Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus and Greg "The Great White Shark" Norman. Norman designed the front-nine Mission Course, highlighted by the 213-yard 6th, one of the region's most memorable par-3s. The elevated tee box looks down from the equivalent of a 10-story building to a bunker fringed green set against a backdrop of nearly 10 miles of jaw-droppingly beautiful coastline. Nicklaus' designed the challenging back-nine Ocean Course. The plan has always been for each nine to be expanded into its own 18-hole course. Nicklaus' second nine will open in time for summer 2018, but since Norman's next nine is still years away, Puerto Los Cabos will operate in the near-term as a 27-hole layout, much like Palmilla.
- Public Golf Courses: "Tacos and burritos are among the menu items available at on-course comfort stations."
- East Cape's Best Attractions: "Pull out your camera on the 6th tee. With the elevation of a 10-story building, you'll have views of 10 miles of gorgeous coastline, and of course a green that looks about the size of a postage stamp."
- Outdoor Activities: "Pull out the cameras on the par-3 6th, a spectacular hole that features gorgeous views of about 10 miles of coastline."
- Best for Public Golf Courses Because: Puerto Los Cabos features dueling designs from major champions Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus. Norman designed the front nine, Nicklaus the back nine.
- Best for East Cape's Best Attractions Because: This is the best golf course on the East Cape, and is conveniently close to San José del Cabo.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This championship-level course features a composite design from major champions Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus and Greg "The Great White Shark" Norman.