Las Ventanas Al Paraiso - A Rosewood Resort
The modern concept of luxury in Los Cabos was pioneered by legendary hotelier Edward Steiner at Las Ventanas Al Paraíso, a resort whose five-star bona fides continue to the present day. As might be... Read More
The modern concept of luxury in Los Cabos was pioneered by legendary hotelier Edward Steiner at Las Ventanas Al Paraíso, a resort whose five-star bona fides continue to the present day. As might be expected at a resort whose name means the windows to paradise, there is no shortage of spectacular Sea of Cortés views. But the amenities and attention to detail are even more impressive. The primary infinity edge pool (there are pools aplenty) is tended by pool butlers who will cool guests down on request with misted Evian, and many bathroom door handles are moon or mermaid shaped sculptures from famed Mexican artist Sergio Bustamente. Need we even mention the spa massages for dogs? Family features too, of course, are given the first-class treatment. The Rosebuds program for kids offers everything from special meal menus to activities and child-sized robes and slippers.
KM 19.5 Carretera Transpeninsular
San Jose del Cabo, 23400
EXPERT TIPS BY:
Cabo San Lucas Local Expert
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Rose Buds program features special activities, services, menus and amenities for kids.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Las Ventanas al Paraiso was the first true luxury resort in Los Cabos, and set the local standard for boutique accommodations and amenities.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Las Ventanas al Paraíso's "Romance in Paradise" package is an enticing option for visiting couples.
- Best for Resort Because: The resort is home to two world-class amenities: The Restaurant at Las Ventanas, and The Spa at Las Ventanas.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Long considered one of the area's benchmark resorts, Las Ventanas Al Paraíso features superb onsite dining at The Restaurant.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Las Ventanas al Paraíso became the first truly world-class resort in Los Cabos under legendary hotelier Edward Steiner, and remains the gold standard of quality.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.