Explore Cabo San Lucas
Las Ventanas Al Paraiso - A Rosewood Resort
Las Ventanas al Paraíso means the windows to paradise, and this Rosewood managed seaside resort delivers the expected spectacular views, as well as luxurious accommodations and amenities... Read More
Las Ventanas al Paraíso means the windows to paradise, and this Rosewood managed seaside resort delivers the expected spectacular views, as well as luxurious accommodations and amenities distinguished by exquisite attention to detail. How exquisite? Rooms are appointed with wood-burning terracotta fireplaces and telescopes for seasonal whale watching, shower doors boast moon or mermaid shaped handles sculpted by famed Mexican artist Sergio Bustamante, and sunbathers are cooled down with misted Evian water by dedicated "pool butlers." Drinking and dining are likewise world-class. Chef Anand Singh shows off Indian and Pan-Asian fusion cuisine at Arbol, while master tequiliers work up flavor profiles for guests at the well-stocked Tequila and Ceviche Bar. Championship level golf is available at the nearby Cabo Real course, and the spa features elemental therapies inspired by earth, air, fire and water. Those prepared to spare no expense can also opt for an onsite residence, the most opulent of which is the 28,000 square foot Ty Warner Mansion, which costs more than the square footage figure per night, and is named for the billionaire Beanie Babies magnate and owner of the resort.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Las Ventanas al Paraíso became the first truly world-class resort in Los Cabos under legendary hotelier Edward Steiner, and remains a benchmark of luxury.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Las Ventanas al Paraíso pioneered the concept of Los Cabos style luxury under late hotelier Edward Steiner, and remains a top-of-the-line choice for romantic getaways.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Rose Buds program features special activities, services, menus and amenities for kids.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Las Ventanas al Paraiso was the first true luxury resort in Los Cabos, and set the local standard for boutique accommodations and amenities.
- Best for Resort Because: The resort is home to two world-class amenities: The Restaurant at Las Ventanas, and The Spa at Las Ventanas.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Long considered one of the area's benchmark resorts, Las Ventanas Al Paraíso features superb onsite dining at The Restaurant.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: