Explore Cabo San Lucas
Flora's Field Kitchen
Cuisine: American, European, Organic, Pizza
Price Range: $$$$
Flora's pioneered the farm-to-table dining scene in San José del Cabo and remains a mandatory stop for visiting foodies. The restaurant is set amid a 25-acre organic farm, so close diners can almost... Read More
Flora's pioneered the farm-to-table dining scene in San José del Cabo and remains a mandatory stop for visiting foodies. The restaurant is set amid a 25-acre organic farm, so close diners can almost reach out and touch the food they'll soon be eating. Well, actually the meat is sourced from a nearby ranch, but you get the picture. This is fine dining at its most intimate. And it is fine dining. The food is superb and ranges from gourmet pizzas to heartier fare like farm-raised pork or homemade pasta. Sunday brunch is especially popular, although reservations are recommended for any visit to the restaurant. The adjacent Farm Bar serves up fresh fruit juices, wine, craft beer and cocktails. In addition to the onsite bar, bakery, pizzeria and organic grocery, the property also includes boutique shops, a spa, and some charming culinary cottages and other residences. Cooking classes are another attraction.
- Best Restaurants: "Good luck finding this place without directions. Luckily, they're available for download on the restaurant's website at www.flora-farms.com/location."
- Romantic Dining, San Jose Del Cabo's Best Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Vegetarian, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Group Friendly: "Good luck finding this place without directions. Luckily, they're available for download on the restaurant's website."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Flora's Field Kitchen offers one of the most intimate farm to table dining experiences in Los Cabos.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Flora's Field Kitchen is al fresco dining at its finest.
- Best for San Jose Del Cabo's Best Restaurants Because: Flora's Field Kitchen pioneered farm-to-table dining in Los Cabos, and remains one of the finest restaurants in San José del Cabo.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Flora Farms offers a unique dining experience, with tables set amid a 10-acre organic field.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Flora Farm specializes in farm-to-table dining, with organic produce sourced from the adjacent fields.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Organic produce comes from the neighboring field, and humanely raised pigs and chickens are sourced from their adjoining ranch.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Special event spaces at Flora Farm include an herb garden amphitheater and lakeside lawn.