Also Featured In
La Habichuela has been a fixture in Cancun for over 30 years and is located in what was once owner Armando Pezzotti's home. The delightful ambiance which includes sculptures, trees, plants and... Read More
La Habichuela has been a fixture in Cancun for over 30 years and is located in what was once owner Armando Pezzotti's home. The delightful ambiance which includes sculptures, trees, plants and twinkling lights can be enjoyed in the open air garden or from the lounge. You'll find high-quality food made with the finest ingredients and superb service at both La Habichuela and La Habichuela Sunset, located in the Hotel Zone. The restaurant's signature dish is Cocobichuela, a mixture of lobster, shrimp, rice, curry sauce and tropical fruits – all served in a coconut shell. Complete your meal with a delicious flambé dessert and Mayan coffee.
- Best Restaurants, Mexican: "For the best experience, request a table in the lovely garden section."
- Romantic Dining: "Request a table in the lovely garden area."
- Downtown, Fine Dining: "The garden area is lovely. Request a table in that section."
- Group Friendly: "Made a reservation for your group in the garden dining area after dark."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: La Habichuela is a Cancun institution that has been open since 1977.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: La Habichuela is one of Cancun's finest and most romantic restaurants.
- Best for Mexican Because: La Habichuela has it all. Good food, excellent service and lovely ambiance.
- Best for Downtown Because: La Habichula is always excellent. This is a Cancun dining institution.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: La Habichela's cuisine, service and ambiance are the reason it has been open for over 30 years.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: La Habichuela is one of Cancun's oldest and best restaurants.