Also Featured In
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican
Julia Mia is a local favorite. Owners Lupita and Irma Chavez, sisters from Guadalara, opened Julia Mia together. The restaurant features contemporary Mexican food, but never forgets to incorporate... Read More
Julia Mia is a local favorite. Owners Lupita and Irma Chavez, sisters from Guadalara, opened Julia Mia together. The restaurant features contemporary Mexican food, but never forgets to incorporate traditional flavors and ingredients. The inspiration behind Julia Mia (My Julia) is a woman "that's not afraid of anything or anyone, she enjoys life and her traditional Mexican drink, tequila, as well as the best selection of recipes from Mexico which integrate tastes and smells, always respecting and honoring each ingredient." Expect to be wowed by the tostadas, flautas, sopes, quesadillas, enchiladas, sea bass tacos, blue crab taquitos, roast corn soup, red pozole, chicken with mole, salmon al pastor, corn smut and goat cheese ravioli, garlic octopus fettuccine, and scrumptious desserts like flan, chocolate volcano, and chocolate truffles with mole and churros.
- Mexican: "Visit on Friday evening to see live Mariachi music."
- Downtown: "Visit Julia Mia on Friday night when they feature live Mariachi music."
- Fine Dining, Group Friendly: "Julia Mia is new on the scene so if the taxi driver doesn't know where it is, tell him/her that it's across the street from Costco and just a block away from OXXO."
- Best for Mexican Because: Julia Mia is beautiful inside and out, the cuisine is delicious and mariachis complete the experience. It's well worth the trip downtown.
- Best for Downtown Because: You can beat Julia Mia's upscale Mexican food and charming ambiance.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Julia Mia serves dreamy gourmet Mexican cuisine and the ambiance can't be beat.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Julia Mia serves amazing gourmet Mexican dishes and is happy to welcome groups.