Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Susan R. Vincil
Cuisine: European, Spanish, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$$$
Km 8.5 MZA 48 LTE 1 Local 3 Plaza El Parian
52 998 883 5394
- Daily 6am-10pm
- Best Value: "Try the Italian sandwich. It's one of the best things on the menu. If you are penny-pinching, opt for the inexpensive, yet tasty, Economica sandwich instead."
- Take Out, Lunch: "Try the Italian sandwich. It's one of the best things on the menu. If you are penny-pinching, opt for the inexpensive, yet tasty Economica sandwich instead."
- Vegetarian: "Vegetarians will love the aptly name "Vegetariana" baguette sandwich. It is piled high with sliced cucumbers, carrots, onions, tomatoes, and cheese. Vegans can order the sandwich without cheese or the garlic mayonnaise that is automatically put on every sandwich, unless you specify that you do not want it."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Ty-Coz is a locals' favorite. Their sandwiches are delicious and economical.
- Best for Take Out Because: Ty-Coz is cheap and delicious. You'll probably end up eating here more than once during your vacation.
- Best for Lunch Because: Ty-Coz is delicious and inexpensive. It's a local favorite.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Ty-Coz is a Cancun institution and they offer a vegetarian baguette sandwich.