Type: Dance Club
This gigantic club claims to be the largest nightclub in Latin America, with a capacity for over 5,000 people. It is most definitely the biggest club in Cancun and it's often packed to the brim during... Read More
This gigantic club claims to be the largest nightclub in Latin America, with a capacity for over 5,000 people. It is most definitely the biggest club in Cancun and it's often packed to the brim during Spring Break and in the summer months. The 3-story club often has performances by internationally known artists like Ludacris, Akon, Flo Rida, 50 Cent, Fergi, Snoop Dogg and celebrity DJs. Like Coco Bongo, The City Cancun also has performances by acrobats and other performers during the evening. They play music of all genres on the powerful sound system and 650 square feet of video screens.
- Fri 9pm-1am
- Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Best Nightlife: "If you plan to attend a concert or special event at this club arrive before they open and wait in line. The club can accommodate over 5,000 people so there will be incredibly long lines if you arrive after the club has already opened."
- Dance Clubs: "Internationally-known recording artists and DJs often perform here throughout the year (especially during peak times like spring break) and celebrities sometimes host parties here. It's the place to catch a great concert and possibly rub elbows with stars."
- Night Clubs: "Go to the club with the entertainment staff from your hotel (most hotels have employees that escort a group of guests to a nightclub each night). The group will get express entry and a table."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The City often features celebrity DJs and well-known musical acts.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: The City hosts international artists and features shows and is the biggest nightclub in Latin America.
- Best for Night Clubs Because: The City is an awesome place to party and claims to be the largest nightclub in Latin America.