Explore Kansas City
Photo courtesy of GLIMCHER
Town Center Plaza & Town Center Crossing
Type: Shopping Centers
Two open-air shopping areas with a common name are great places to browse the latest fashions at White House | Black Market, purchase upscale home essentials at Restoration Hardware or find premium... Read More
Two open-air shopping areas with a common name are great places to browse the latest fashions at White House | Black Market, purchase upscale home essentials at Restoration Hardware or find premium athletic-wear at Lululemon Athletica. One shop caters to gamers, another sells Apple computers, and a third stocks locally designed, nationally renowned denim clothing. Only minutes from Interstate 435, this Kansas retail destination provides plenty of free parking too. When hunger beckons, savor delicious Italian food or stellar steaks and seafood. You'll also find luscious ice cream and gelato as well as premium, locally roasted coffee. Movie lovers will appreciate the 20-screen AMC movie theater, which offers IMAX and Dolby viewing experiences too. Even when shoppers pack Town Center Plaza and Town Center Crossing, there's still plenty of breathing room.
5000 W 119th St
Leawood, MO 66209-1525
- Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun noon-5pm
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "If you love special events and deals, Town Center Plaza & Town Center Crossing won't disappoint. Whether you attend a sports-focused block party or catch some live music with your meal, the web site provides all the latest options."
- Best Shopping: "Several Town Center restaurants feature happy hour deals on food and cocktails as well as bar bites and even lobster claws. Check the web site for current deals."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Fresh air and wide open spaces create two delightful, neighboring destinations, where you can shop, dine and entertain yourself.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Fresh air, wide open surroundings, and dozens of retail or restaurant choices create a delightful outdoor shopping district.