Explore Kansas City
The Kill Devil Club
If you like piano bars, you've come to the right place. You'll hear talented piano performances and much more at The Kill Devil Club, in Kansas City's bustling core. One visit will convince you why... Read More
If you like piano bars, you've come to the right place. You'll hear talented piano performances and much more at The Kill Devil Club, in Kansas City's bustling core. One visit will convince you why Food & Wine Magazine has named this among the "Best New Bars in the U.S.," several times. You'll support exceptionally talented local musicians whenever the house band shares their highly polished vocals and instrumental expertise too. Enjoy hand-crafted signature cocktails such as a Howlin' Mule – with Tito's handmade vodka, Gosling's Ginger Beer and fresh lime – or vodka- and fruit-infused Howlin' Punch while you enjoy this rowdy, fun environment. Great music and drinks create non-stop parties at The Kill Devil Club.
- Live Music: "Call ahead for reserved seating and VIP treatment throughout the evening. You'll avoid the last-minute crowd and ensure enough comfortable seating, with a great view, for your special guests."
- Best Nightlife: "This bar gets crowded quickly, so arrive early if you want to be assured of getting a table. Better yet, call ahead for reserved seating and VIP treatment that also assures great views."
- Bars: "To learn more about what makes The Kill Devil Club's cocktails so delicious and desirable, you'll want to check out the KDC Cocktail Club, featuring cocktail lessons as well as tasting sessions."
- Best for Live Music Because: There aren't many piano bars around, let alone one that has received national recognition.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: There's no cover charge at The Kill Devil Club, where musical performances begin by early evening and end in the wee hours.
- Best for Bars Because: There's never a cover charge to enjoy musical performances at The Kill Devil Club, which start at 9 and end late.