Amsterdam provides many places to escape busy city life. Whether you need a quiet afternoon to yourself or want to play with your children, Amsterdam offers many green spaces to get away. Vondelpark... Read More
Amsterdam provides many places to escape busy city life. Whether you need a quiet afternoon to yourself or want to play with your children, Amsterdam offers many green spaces to get away. Vondelpark is one of the city's many parks to help you do just that. It's perfect for a long walk or bike ride. Bring a blanket, pack a picnic, lie on the grass or read a book. Stop by the Blauwe Theehuis, tucked away in the center of the park, and have a drink on one of the largest outdoor terraces in Amsterdam. In the summer months, attend one of the open-air concerts. The Vondelpark is very kid friendly with various play grounds.
Just South of Leidseplein
Amsterdam, 1071 AA
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Vondelpark is full of kids who come there to play with each other. A great way to experience the Amsterdam life.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Vondelpark is the most beautiful park in Amsterdam and super romantic for a picknick or walk with your love.
- Free Things to Do: "Visit a grocery store or open-air market, pack a picnic and enjoy it in the park"
- Museum Quarter / Vondelpark's Best Attractions: "If you are visiting in the summer, attend one of the open-air concerts"
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you're entering the Vondelpark from the Leidseplein entrance, make sure to explore the entire park; do not stop at the first part."