Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
Type: Countryside, Day Trips, Family Friendly, Farms / Ranches, Historic Sites, Outdoor Activities, Parks, Relaxing, Romantic
- Daily 8am-Sunset
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
Entry Per Vehicle $10
- Romantic Things to Do: "Spring Mountain Ranch is one of the few areas in the Red Rock Canyon area that has picnic areas, complete with tables and grills. If you'd like to have a picnic, this is the place to do it."
- Parks: "The small town of Blue Diamond is few miles down the road from Spring Mountain Ranch, and it recently opened a new cafe, Cottonwood Station, where you can stop for coffee, a drink or a meal."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: With plenty of nature to explore and a picnic area for lunch, Spring Mountain Ranch is an excellent choice for a scenic afternoon get-away.
- Best for Parks Because: The historic grounds at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park are a wonderful place to enjoy a picnic or a hike.