Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Type: Outdoor Activities, Parks
Lakeshore Road and Northshore Road
Boulder City, NV 89005
- Visitor Center: Wed-Sun 9am-4:30pm
- Recreation Area: Daily Open 24 Hours
- Some Beaches and Other Areas: Daily Sunrise-Sunset
- Entrance Fees
Entry Per Vehicle $10
Lake Use Fee for Vessels $16
- Parks: "A favorite local activity at any of the Lake Mead marinas is feeding the fish. Bring your own popcorn or buy some at the marina store, then toss some popcorn in the water to watch the very well-fed fish at Lake Mead (mostly carp) go a little crazy."
- Best for Parks Because: Lake Mead National Recreation Area provides an abundance of outdoor activities, including boating, hiking, fishing and camping.