Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Nevada State Railroad Museum Boulder City
Type: Attractions, Day Trips, Family Friendly, Great Views, Historic Sites, Museums
- Daily 9am-3:30pm
- Adult (12+) $10; Child (4-11) $5; Child (3 and under) Free
- Things to Do in December: "From Thanksgiving through the end of December, the Railroad Museum hosts Pajama Trains with Santa and his elves on Friday and Saturday nights at 6 and 8 p.m. Tickets are available online."
- Things to Do with Kids: "The Railroad Museum isn't far from a Boulder City park that's home to a herd of bighorn sheep. If you have time, take a detour to Hemenway Park to see the park's wild residents."
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Visitors can rid the historic trains at the Nevada State Railroad Museum and in December the weekend trips include Santa.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Taking a ride on the historic trains at the Nevada State Railroad Museum is a fun trip back in time.