Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Downtown Cocktail Room
Type: Bar, Lounge
Once you successfully navigate the front door at the Downtown Cocktail Room - or DCR - you'll find a warm and inviting space, a good, old-fashioned bar. More importantly, you'll get to sample some of... Read More
Once you successfully navigate the front door at the Downtown Cocktail Room - or DCR - you'll find a warm and inviting space, a good, old-fashioned bar. More importantly, you'll get to sample some of the drinks. The music doesn't drown out conversation here, and the custom-made cocktails are worth talking about. Fresh ingredients, including homemade bitters, are a specialty here. The menu ranks the complexity of each original cocktail and includes wine, beer, punch and absinthe. A "hidden" bar can is also located within DCR - Mike Morey's Sip 'N'Tip. Look for the entrance to this secretive place in alley by the bar. And while DCR itself doesn't serve food, the Fremont East area is full of restaurants.
111 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Mon-Sat 4pm-2am
- Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Best Nightlife: "Although you won't find anything other than some light snacks on the menu at DCR, you're not far from several great restaurants in Downtown Las Vegas. For instance, Carson Kitchen is right around the corner and within walking distance."
- Lounges: "Happy Hour at DCR is "Halfy Hour," during which - you guessed it - everything is half off. Stop in between 4 and 7 p.m. to enjoy deals on their incredible drinks."
- Bars: "The latest addition at the Downtown Cocktail Room is a speakeasy-type space called Mike Morey's Sip'n'Tip, which has its entrance in the alley south of the DCR."
- Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars: "Back by popular demand, the DCR recently started "Halfy Hour," its version of happy hour, from 4 - 7 p.m., Monday thru Saturday, when everything is half off."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The hip and friendly atmosphere along with the expertly crafted drinks at the Downtown Cocktail Room make it one of Las Vegas' best bars.
- Best for Lounges Because: The drink menu is never boring at the Downtown Cocktail Room, where the bartenders create cocktails with incredible flavors.
- Best for Bars Because: The Downtown Cocktail Room's craft drinks and low-key, classy atmosphere have made it one of the city's best bars.
- Best for Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars Because: With its inventive and regularly changing cocktail menu and a speakeasy-like ambiance, the Downtown Cocktail Room is inarguably one of the city's best bars.