Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Downtown Cocktail Room
Type: Bar, Lounge
This hip, intimate Las Vegas lounge is one of the city's best-kept secrets. Dim lighting, cozy leather seating, minimalist art and eclectic music create a seductively mysterious ambiance, and the... Read More
This hip, intimate Las Vegas lounge is one of the city's best-kept secrets. Dim lighting, cozy leather seating, minimalist art and eclectic music create a seductively mysterious ambiance, and the diverse clientele are mostly locals seeking a laid-back evening away from the Vegas "scene." The seasonal menu features delectable punch bowls and creative cocktails with distinctive flavor profiles that have customers raving. DCR boasts well over 40 seasonal menus so far, with creations like the summertime Watermelon Cooler with vodka, watermelon, cucumber and lime, or the Apple Pie in cooler months--bourbon, apple, caramel and cinnamon. The ever-changing drink menu is just one reason to make this cocktail lounge a regular stop when you're in Downtown Las Vegas.
111 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Mon-Sat 4pm-2am
- Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Lounges: "Happy Hour at DCR is "Halfy Hour," during whichâ"you guessed itâ"everything is half off. Stop in between 4 and 7 p.m. to enjoy deals on their incredible drinks."
- Bars: "The latest addition at the Downtown Cocktail Room is a speakeasy-type space called Mike Morey's Sip'n'Tip, which has its entrance in the alley south of the DCR."
- Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars: "Back by popular demand, the DCR recently started "Halfy Hour," its version of happy hour, from 4 - 7 p.m., Monday thru Saturday, when everything is half off."
- Best Nightlife: "You'll find plenty of parking near DCR on Carson Street, in one of the parking garages on Fremont Street or across the street at the El Cortez."
- Best for Lounges Because: The drink menu is never boring at the Downtown Cocktail Room, where the bartenders create cocktails with incredible flavors.
- Best for Bars Because: The Downtown Cocktail Room's craft drinks and low-key, classy atmosphere have made it one of the city's best bars.
- Best for Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars Because: With its inventive and regularly changing cocktail menu and a speakeasy-like ambiance, the Downtown Cocktail Room is inarguably one of the city's best bars.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The Downtown Cocktail Room's inviting vibe and extensive cocktail menu make it one of the city's best bars.