Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Oak & Ivy
Type: Bar, Nightlife District
Oak & Ivy is all about the whiskey and hand-crafted cocktails. High quality ingredients keep the tastes strong and flavorful. Fresh, seasonal ingredients combine with homemade garnishes and mixers... Read More
Oak & Ivy is all about the whiskey and hand-crafted cocktails. High quality ingredients keep the tastes strong and flavorful. Fresh, seasonal ingredients combine with homemade garnishes and mixers to deliver a refreshingly great drink every time. Barrel-aged cocktails, rare beers and spirits are featured, guaranteeing that you'll savor every last sip of your drink. The Blood and Clovers, for instance, features Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco and Vittone Rosso. There's also plenty of classics, like the Mint Julep, made with fresh mint and Bulleit Bourbon, and an extensive selection of American Whiskeys will give connoisseurs many more reasons to keep coming back.
- Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars: "The house-made ginger beer is one of the key ingredients in Oak & Ivy's Kickin' Mules menu, which gives the traditional Moscow Mule a few new twists."
- Rooftop Bars, Bars: "Parking on the street and in lots is plentiful around Container Park, so it's no problem to find a place for the car if you're in this part of Downtown Las Vegas."
- Best for Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars Because: At Oak & Ivy, it's all about the whiskey, served in delicious cocktails or on its own.
- Best for Rooftop Bars Because: Classic ingredients, top-shelf spirits and a hip atmosphere come together at Oak & Ivy.
- Best for Bars Because: Oak & Ivy offers an impressive list of handcrafted cocktails and fine whiskey.