Explore Las Vegas
Oak & Ivy
Type: Bar, Nightlife District
Oak & Ivy's menu is dedicated to craft whiskey and classic mixology, with handcrafted drinks that use the best in fresh, seasonal ingredients. This downtown bar is located in Downtown Container... Read More
Oak & Ivy's menu is dedicated to craft whiskey and classic mixology, with handcrafted drinks that use the best in fresh, seasonal ingredients. This downtown bar is located in Downtown Container Park, and its distinctive drinks have garnered attention from locals, visitors and critics. The extensive drink menu includes a selection of barrel aged craft cocktails, like the more familiar Negroni or Manhattan, plus several original creations, like Blood and Clovers with Jameson Black Barrel, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco and Vittone Rosso. Specialty cocktails, whiskey creations and a large selection of American whiskeys guarantee you'll find something aged and wonderful to sip on.
- Rooftop Bars: "While you'll find an extensive collection of American whiskey at Oak & Ivy, you won't find a comparable selection of imported whisky from locations like Scotland or Japan."
- Bars: "Oak & Ivy is in Downtown Container Park, which is an easy walk from the Fremont Street Experience. If you want to drive, you'll find an abundance of on-the-street parking nearby."
- Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars: "The house-made ginger beer is one of the key ingredients in Oak & Ivy's Kickin' Mules menu, which gives the traditional Moscow Mule a few new twists."
- Best for Rooftop Bars Because: The rooftop patio at Oak & Ivy is the perfect place to sip on a whiskey drink and enjoy the day.
- Best for Bars Because: For the finest whiskey, spirits and craft cocktails, stop at Oak & Ivy for a delicious drink on the patio.
- Best for Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars Because: At Oak & Ivy, it's all about the whiskey, served in delicious cocktails or on its own.
Find the 10Best nearby: