Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Oak & Ivy
Type: Bar, Nightlife District
Oak & Ivy's menu is dedicated to craft whiskey and classic mixology, with handcrafted drinks that use the best in fresh, seasonal ingredients. This downtown bar is located in Downtown Container... Read More
Oak & Ivy's menu is dedicated to craft whiskey and classic mixology, with handcrafted drinks that use the best in fresh, seasonal ingredients. This downtown bar is located in Downtown Container Park, and its distinctive drinks have garnered attention from locals, visitors and critics. The extensive drink menu includes a selection of barrel aged craft cocktails. You'll find a few familiar standards like the Manhattan, but any of this bar's delicious creations are worth a try. Crafted specialty cocktails, whiskey cocktails and a large selection of American whiskeys guarantee you'll find something aged and wonderful to sip on. The small space also includes a patio, where you can enjoy one of their finely crafted cocktails and indulge in some people watching.
- Bars: "Oak & Ivy is in Downtown Container Park, which is an easy walk from the Fremont Street Experience. If you want to drive, you'll find an abundance of on-the-street parking nearby."
- Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars: "The house-made ginger beer is one of the key ingredients in Oak & Ivy's Kickin' Mules menu, which gives the traditional Moscow Mule a few new twists."
- Rooftop Bars: "Parking on the street and in lots is plentiful around Container Park, so it's no problem to find a place for the car if you're in this part of Downtown Las Vegas."
- Best for Bars Because: For the finest whiskey, spirits and craft cocktails, stop at Oak & Ivy for a delicious drink on the patio.
- Best for Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars Because: At Oak & Ivy, it's all about the whiskey, served in delicious cocktails or on its own.
- Best for Rooftop Bars Because: Classic ingredients, top-shelf spirits and a hip atmosphere come together at Oak & Ivy.