Explore Las Vegas
Cuisine: European, Italian
Esther's Kitchen is a modern, farm-to-table style Italian restaurant that has gained a loyal following for its flavor-filled dishes. Fans of seasonal, artisanal fare will find a lot to like at this... Read More
Esther's Kitchen is a modern, farm-to-table style Italian restaurant that has gained a loyal following for its flavor-filled dishes. Fans of seasonal, artisanal fare will find a lot to like at this popular downtown spot, which enjoys consistent acclaim because of its well-crafted and delicious dishes. Describing their food as "seasonal Italian soul food," Esther's Kitchen delivers a menu full of house-made pastas--spaghetti, chitarra, rigatoni, bucatini, you name it--house-made bread, an unrivaled meat and cheese board, pizzas and hearty entrees. Esther's Kitchen is named after the woman who taught the chef to cook, and Esther's home-style touch is apparent in every part of the restaurant, from the food to the inviting atmosphere.
- Best Restaurants: "The lunch menu offers sandwiches, which aren't available at dinner. The meatball, chicken parm or mortadella melt are excellent choices, but those aren't the only sammie options."
- Outdoor Dining: "The wine selection at Esther's has been chosen with care, and guests don't have to break the bank to indulge a little, with wines by the glass starting at around $10."
- Italian: "On Saturday and Sunday, Esther's serves brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., offering a menu full of traditional brunch favorites as well as Italian dishes like pizza and pasta."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "If you're having dinner at Esther's on the first Friday of any month, you'll encounter a lot of traffic and crowds due to the monthly First Friday event in the Arts District. Parking might be an issue, so a ride-share or taxi is worth considering."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: With an emphasis on fresh ingredients and house-made fare, Esther's Kitchen elevates the flavors of its Italian dishes.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The unique outdoor dining pods at Esther's Kitchen offer a new way to enjoy the restaurant's acclaimed Italian food.
- Best for Italian Because: With fresh, seasonal Italian food, excellent service and a welcoming ambiance, Esther's Kitchen continues to get rave reviews from critics and guests.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Seasonal Italian food is the star at Esther's Kitchen, where guests are treated to some of the best food in Las Vegas.