Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Ethel M® Chocolate Factory
Type: Food & Wine, Gardens, Tours and Excursions
More than 2,000 visitors per day flock to this chocolate production facility where truffles, cremes, cherry cordials, peanut brittle, and other sweet treats are made. If you're lucky, you'll get to... Read More
More than 2,000 visitors per day flock to this chocolate production facility where truffles, cremes, cherry cordials, peanut brittle, and other sweet treats are made. If you're lucky, you'll get to watch the confectionery delights being created, and you can pick up a free sample or a hand-dipped ice cream cone. Self-guided tours are free, although it might be tough to pass up a purchase after watching the sweets being made. For the serious chocolate enthusiast, an outdoor chocolate tasting experience is offered for $20 per adult and $10 for children. A wine and chocolate tasting is available for those 21+. The cactus garden is free and is billed as the largest cactus garden in the Southwest, with over 300 species of plants displayed over three acres. During the winter holidays, the garden is lit up to create a wonderful holiday light display.
- Daily 10am-6pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Romantic Things to Do: "Some of Ethel M's signature creations are their liqueur collections, which use authentic and name brand spirits in their recipes â" enough that you must be 21+ in order to purchase."
- Things to Do in December: "Reservations are required for the holiday display in the cactus garden during the 2020 season. Guests are also welcome to stop in as walk-ins to see if there have been any cancellations."
- Free Things to Do: "If you'd like to have more of Ethel M's delectable chocolates, you can buy their candies online, at the California Hotel in Las Vegas, or at McCarran International Airport at C, D and E Gates, among other locations."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: If your idea of romance includes chocolate, a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory should be on your to-do list.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: With a free tour of its chocolate factory and a magnificently decorated cactus garden, Ethel M provides plenty of holiday cheer.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Self-guided tours in the Ethel M Chocolate Factory are free, and there's no charge to visit their three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden.