Explore Las Vegas
Ethel M® Chocolate Factory
Type: Food & Wine, Gardens, Tours and Excursions
Every day, visitors turn up at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory to see the chocolate production facility where truffles, cremes, cherry cordials, peanut brittle, and other sweet treats are made. If... Read More
Every day, visitors turn up at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory to see the chocolate production facility where truffles, cremes, cherry cordials, peanut brittle, and other sweet treats are made. If you're lucky, you'll get to watch the confectionery delights being created, and you can pick up a free sample or a hand-dipped ice cream cone. Self-guided tours are free, although it might be tough to pass up a purchase after watching the sweets being made. For the serious chocolate enthusiast, a chocolate tasting experience is offered for $20 per adult and $10 for children. The cactus garden is also free and is billed as the largest cactus garden in the Southwest, with over 300 species of plants displayed over three acres.
- Daily 10am-6pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Free Things to Do: "The large Botanical Cactus Garden at Ethel M demonstrates a wide variety of cacti. During the spring months, be sure to look for blooming cactus, a rare and beautiful sight."
- Romantic Things to Do: "Some of Ethel M's signature creations are their liqueur collections, which use authentic and name brand spirits in their recipes â" enough that you must be 21+ in order to purchase."
- Things to Do in December: "Reservations are required for the holiday display in the cactus garden during the 2020 season. Guests are also welcome to stop in as walk-ins to see if there have been any cancellations."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Ethel M's self-guided factory tours and their large Botanical Cactus Garden are both free.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: If your idea of romance includes chocolate, a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory should be on your to-do list.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: With a free tour of its chocolate factory and a magnificently decorated cactus garden, Ethel M provides plenty of holiday cheer.